yeah audrey!
way to go audrey! I thought that was funny at the end how one of the boys took the toy she was crawling for :)
Hurray for Audrey!!
Yay Audrey!! Good for you!
yay!!! Now it's a whole new world!!!
Yeah Audrey, you go little girl!
Good job, Audrey!
What beautiful form! Way to go Audrey.
What a milestone! Yeah, boys, you'd better move your Matchbox cars now--and your Legos. Way to go, Audrey!
Yippee! She looks like a pro already.
Yeah Audrey! I love watching her chubby little legs go! Now she can take toys from her brothers :)
YAY! :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
yeah audrey!
way to go audrey! I thought that was funny at the end how one of the boys took the toy she was crawling for :)
Hurray for Audrey!!
Yay Audrey!! Good for you!
yay!!! Now it's a whole new world!!!
Yeah Audrey, you go little girl!
Good job, Audrey!
What beautiful form! Way to go Audrey.
What a milestone! Yeah, boys, you'd better move your Matchbox cars now--and your Legos. Way to go, Audrey!
Yippee! She looks like a pro already.
Yeah Audrey! I love watching her chubby little legs go! Now she can take toys from her brothers :)
YAY! :)
Post a Comment