My boys call guns choo-ers, and pew-ers, because that's the sounds they make. I forget that's not what they are really called and use those words in conversations with other adults. But, it's better that my kids are talking about pewing something with a pewer, than shooting it with a gun, right?
I saw your comment on my blog about Hailey's poem. I am pretty sure that the "Y" was actually "yeller"...as in I am a yeller. Which is definitely true in her case.
I can't think of any funny words at the moment, but I know we have some!
i haven't integrated these into my own personal vocabulary, but I think they're really cute and I'm not quite ready to correct them out of Henry's. Probably not the wisest parenting approach.
6 comments:
We have owie-tizer. The box says neosporin, but we know better. :) love the things kids come up with.
none yet... but those are so cute!
My boys call guns choo-ers, and pew-ers, because that's the sounds they make. I forget that's not what they are really called and use those words in conversations with other adults. But, it's better that my kids are talking about pewing something with a pewer, than shooting it with a gun, right?
flusterated is so my word
Those are very cute! I love it!
I saw your comment on my blog about Hailey's poem. I am pretty sure that the "Y" was actually "yeller"...as in I am a yeller. Which is definitely true in her case.
I can't think of any funny words at the moment, but I know we have some!
igvite = invite
igventure = adventure
reenocklears = binoculars
reglear = regular
i haven't integrated these into my own personal vocabulary, but I think they're really cute and I'm not quite ready to correct them out of Henry's. Probably not the wisest parenting approach.
Post a Comment