that was a fantastic ride james! i couldn't ride a bike till 1st grade!
That is awesome James!! I know my girls will be jealous...Lindsey had it down in Kindergarten, but then once winter hits and we really have no place to ride around here, the skill left her. This will be the summer! :)
Way to go, James! I love the near miss of the car. I can still remember feeling so unsteady on a two-wheeler. It's hard!
Great job James!!I hope we can get together with you guys before we both go on vacation.
How fun! It all looks so great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that was a fantastic ride james! i couldn't ride a bike till 1st grade!
That is awesome James!! I know my girls will be jealous...Lindsey had it down in Kindergarten, but then once winter hits and we really have no place to ride around here, the skill left her. This will be the summer! :)
Way to go, James! I love the near miss of the car. I can still remember feeling so unsteady on a two-wheeler. It's hard!
Great job James!!
I hope we can get together with you guys before we both go on vacation.
How fun! It all looks so great!
Post a Comment