Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I don't understand why my life is blessed with such peace, happiness, and comfort when too many in the world know heartache, war, poverty, etc. However, I am thankful for my life, though not as much as I should be. Can we ever give enough thanks? I don't think so.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family and our extended family. Here are some pictures.



Audrey Mae




What a joy she is to us









My biggest blessings all in one picture!





We enjoyed a stroll along the riverwalk late morning







Yes, those teeth are as sharp as they look





Our beautiful earth is a blessing






James always does the headtilt in pictures these days






Love the 4 generation pictures



Jason's mom and sister put on a delicious dinner for everyone.
Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of everyone at the table, but here are the appetizers.




Audrey REALLY liked Jenna's dog. She was totally laughing at the dog every time it barked.


There you have it. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving too.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving! Glad you were able to spend it with some family after all.

We had dinner at a friend's house. Which was sort of nice and sort of not. I think I prefer being at my own home or with family. But that is just me.

Lisa said...

Little Audrey has teeth! And seriously, she is getting cuter and CUTER every time I see a picture of her! Can she marry Jonathan?

Gary and Sara said...

She only gets cuter! Glad you had a great holiday! Now onto Christmas!

Liz Johnson said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! Ack, your family is so beautiful. I'm with you though... Thanksgiving felt different this year. I feel incredibly blessed, but almost unfairly so.

Abbie said...

Cute pictures!

I'm also feeling the same way. Why are we so blessed? How are we so lucky to have enough food, safety, etc etc etc? So true. I love how you are always aware of that fact, Sarah.

marie said...

i can't wait to hold audrey and "bother" the boys. :)

Health By Lisa said...

you seriously have the most adorable, beautiful little girl. i can't believe she is getting teeth in. i'm so glad i was able to meet her in san diego.

happy thanksgiving!

marie said...

sister pleaseeee come set up the christmas decorations! this job is for you and jason!