Friday, December 05, 2008

Brrrrr

It was 9 degrees when I dropped Jason off at work this morning.
We stayed inside all day because of that. I finally showered at 3:30 after giving up the hope that I am going to bundle us up and go to the YMCA to workout.
The boys had their good and bad moments, as is usual, and Audrey--my perfect baby--was actually fussy today and kind of got on my nerves.

So it's time for a little bloggin' to remind myself how perfect and beautiful my kids are!

Here's some pictures we took from last weekend.





We went to the Christmas parade in downtown Naperville the day after Thanksgiving. It was really fun! We were near the front of the parade line so the boys got tons of candy. It was like Halloween all over again. The weather was decent (in the upper 30s) so it made for a good time, complete with Christmas tree lighting a local American Idol star singing carols.





The next night we drove to Chicago and went to our favorite Thai restaraunt. The weather was even warmer that night (40s) but we just drove around to see all the lights because it was a lot easier than walking around with three kids through the crowds. It was really fun to see all the shoppers out. I bet it's not going to be so crowded tonight with the bitter temperatures.
Here the boys are experimenting with chopsticks. I finally had to confiscate them and make them use their forks, because as Jason pointed out, they can't even use their forks well yet. (They seem to ALWAYS be dropping food).



And here's cute Audrey. What else can I say? I guess I forgive her for being fussy today. She's too irresistable.




Tonight we're going to Oberweiss, so may day is only going to get better from here. Yes, I know it's cold, but icecream still tastes good. And they do have hot chocolate too.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Brrr is right! It is warmer here, although 20 degrees is still cold! :)

Sorry the kids were grouchy..must be that cold weather!

Enjoy the ice cream!

Luke said...

Hi Sarah,
It's Annie here (not Luke). I finally found some free time to check your blog. Oh my goodness, Audrey is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I want to squeeze her cheeks! Seriously, can we come see her (and the boys) soon? It's been too long.

The Horton Family said...

Darling of Audrey! And hey - Icecream is good any time, any weather! Good Call! :)