Sunday, December 07, 2008

Scared of Santa

We had our ward Christmas party yesterday and it was awesome! We had a breakfast and a guy in our ward made homemade cinnamon rolls for everyone, which had to be at least two hundred people. I don't know how he did it. The one time per year I make one batch of cinnamon rolls it takes me hours.
They were absolutely delicious. All the food and the decorations were wonderful and of course the company was great. They also had gingerbread houses to decorate and a visit from Santa. The boys were really excited but when Nathan got on Santa's lap he froze up and looked terrified.





Finally, he's ready to smile when James joins him.






That got me thinking of a funny website called Scared of Santa. Here are some of my favorites:











I love how some of the people made it their Christmas cards. Classic.
My favorite it "Tucker's first Christmas with Angry Santa". What's your favorite?
Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

My fave is the one with 3 kids and the first one looks like she's running :)

Liz Johnson said...

I like the one with "creepy Santa" where the girl's looking back at him. HA! Santa really is creepy if you think about it.

KT said...

Haha! Those are so funny. I like the one close to the end where the girl is squirming out of Santa's arms and she's already half way on the floor! Our Christmas party is this weekend and I bet we'll get a nice "Sacred of Santa" picture of Kira.

Anonymous said...

FUNNY, sarah. i think my fave is the one with the chubby little blonde girl trying so hard to wriggle off of santa's lap. ha.

on a separate note, i almost can't bear to read your blog 'cause it makes me miss you guys so much. i get all nostalgic for our provo days, and oh dear!

anyway, sounds like you're living life right to the fullest in naperville -- you were always good at that.


lovelove.

The Horton Family said...

Funny! Our kids are dying to see santa - we still have to get to that part. :)

Abbie said...

Eli really could be on this post. He gets SO scared and we've gotten ridiculously funny pictures both years. It cracks me up. I'll post them just so you can laugh.

Lisa said...

Love the pics. So funny

Liz said...

The angry Santa one is pretty funny. But I still think it is so mean to make your kids sit on Santa's lap if they are that scared! Did you get a picture with Audrey and Santa?

Alicia said...

Thanks for the giggles.

marie said...

it's time to update sister!