Did you go to the Arboretum?? Lovely walk!Marie and I took a nice long walk yesterday with J-boy. It was such a fabulous day!
those pictures are beautiful. i'm so jealous. i miss fall colors.
Beautiful Sarah! Sorry I haven't called you back yet...we were also at the Arboretum with my sister in law when you left a message. My pass was going to expire so I had to get down there! Im planning on walking with you on Wed! See ya soon!
Beautiful pictures...scenery and family! I hope you're able to get out and enjoy this amazing weather we're having today!
I miss fall SOOOO much! You guys are so lucky.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did you go to the Arboretum?? Lovely walk!
Marie and I took a nice long walk yesterday with J-boy. It was such a fabulous day!
those pictures are beautiful. i'm so jealous. i miss fall colors.
Beautiful Sarah! Sorry I haven't called you back yet...we were also at the Arboretum with my sister in law when you left a message. My pass was going to expire so I had to get down there! Im planning on walking with you on Wed! See ya soon!
Beautiful pictures...scenery and family! I hope you're able to get out and enjoy this amazing weather we're having today!
I miss fall SOOOO much! You guys are so lucky.
Post a Comment