What a beautiful day here in the Chicago 'burbs. This is the scene that greeted me as I left my YMCA class and let my boys play at the park.
I love Naperville!
I took my boys and Audrey with me to vote. We walked the few blocks to my voting place. We all had short sleeves on--it had to be about 75 degrees. There was no line and everyone was so sweet to my kids. What a great feeling to vote amidst civilized and kind people.
I love my country!
I wish I could be at the big rally in Grant Park but alas, as a mother of three young children and a busy working husband, it just didn't work out. Maybe in 2012!
I took my boys and Audrey with me to vote. We walked the few blocks to my voting place. We all had short sleeves on--it had to be about 75 degrees. There was no line and everyone was so sweet to my kids. What a great feeling to vote amidst civilized and kind people.
I love my country!
I wish I could be at the big rally in Grant Park but alas, as a mother of three young children and a busy working husband, it just didn't work out. Maybe in 2012!

6 comments:
YES WE DID. AWESOME.
Yeah Obama!!!
I took all three kids with me to vote also. The girls didn't have school for election day. I am sick so I was really not feeling well and hoped that I managed to fill out the ballot properly. I can't believe what nice weather you had!
And it's still gorgeous today, but not much longer! Hannah came with me when I went to vote and she was so funny. I told her we might have to wait in line for a few minutes (we didn't), so she brought some snacks and two bottles of water in case we got hungry or thirsty while we waited.
What a beautiful area. I loved the pictures of your last post - absolutely beautiful! We took all the kids with us to vote as well - it wasn't too difficult to have them along, and it was a good example for them to see as well as an amazing election to be a part of. I feel confident in the new president and the direction our country is taking. A good day for so many reasons!
A great day and an even better night! I admit, though, to being a little sad that we won't have our daily political discussion. It's been so fun loving Obama together and fretting over the election. Love you, Bud!
Post a Comment