I have lots of pictures and adventures I want to share but it's too overwhelming to know which ones to upload out of my hundreds of pictures.
Soon I'll get around to it.
I'll just say quickly that we are doing great. I love my sweet Audrey.
I also want to say how much I appreciate everyone's nice comments surrounding her birth. Jason and I have really appreciated the support.
I've been thinking about how much that helped me during those days in the hospital. I still feel disappointed about having a c-section, but blogging has helped.
There's so many reasons I love blogging!
I love having a record, even if it's patchy, of our family's days
I love keeping in touch with old friends
I love getting to know people better from their blogs
I love sharing ideas, recipes, tips, etc
I love being entertained by people's witty, touching, or informative blogs. (For example, my friend Emily is an excellent writer, check the link to her blog. Alicia posts new musicians every Tuesday. Lisa always has funny you-tube videos. Just a few examples).
And once again, I love feeling the kindness of friends! Thanks everyone.
ky and kade turn 15!
4 years ago

5 comments:
we love you and your blog! can't wait to see more pictures of little Audrey - she is SO cute!!
And we love to read it! We had so much fun at your house, it looks so amazing and you are such a great hostess! And I couldn't get enough of baby Audrey, she's so cuddly! Let me come over again soon, please call when I can take the boys for a break when Jason's gone. How is Thursday? Maybe around 10 am?
I love blogging too, Sarah...mostly because it means keeping in touch with dear friends like you! Thanks for your generous compliment about my writing (i'm blushing :)
Love.
I love blogging for all the same reasons! It's as close to scrapbooking as I will ever get, and I love being able to keep in touch with old friends and see how everyone is doing. And since we don't live near my family, atleast they can see what we are up to via the internet. I'm glad to hear that Audrey is doing so good now. Can't wait to see more pictures :)
It's so fun to catch up on your life, Sarah. Congrats, congrats on the addition of dear Audrey. She is adorable!
How are you adjusting to having 3? Is it great?
I love that your blogging... once I got over the "pressure" of always posting, I'm loving it!
XO
Ashley
Post a Comment