We are all home!! I couldn't be happier! Yesterday I was discharged and Audrey was too! She recovered amazingly well from her rough start and was ready to come home sooner than expected. She is nursing great and everything is perfect. Jason and I are just so overjoyed. We had a wonderful time coming home and bonding with our new family of five!

Getting her ready to go home from the NICU. I loved putting her in her own clothes!

Wheel chair service out the door!

We got to stop by and visit Kate, my awesome labor and delivery nurse who helped us so much.

Getting in the van!

Jason getting to know Audrey. He got a little sore throat the day after she was born and so he didn't hold her until we got home. I felt so bad for him! So once we left the hospital he got to start bonding.

My mom bought a celebration cake for Audrey's homecoming. Nathan had the idea to sing happy birthday to her, so we did.

Nathan getting to know his sister

The boys were really excited to see Audrey at home.

James delighted by a little yawn.

Mmmmmmm

Back together at home again.

Jason's mom holding her granddaughter.

My mom holding her new granddaughter. Both mom and Jason's mom have been such a great help taking care of the boys during our almost 5 day stay in the hospital.

Jamers and Audrey

The boys wanted Audrey to have her toys with her so they brought down some of her stuffed animals.


The boys seem to have really matured now that they are big brothers. They were saying prayers for her in the hospital. They have been really happy and so far haven't showed any signs of jealousy. They are great big brothers! It's fun they get to experience this together. I'm so proud of them.
12 comments:
Oh Sarah, she is so cute! I love her cheeks, give her a kiss from her Aunt Liz. She does look so different from the boys. THe boys look so thrilled with her. I am sooo happy you are all home and all is well with Audrey! Love you guys!
I love all these pictures. Your whole family is adorable. Audrey is a perfect addition.
I just LOVE these pictures! You all look like you are doing great. I hope you are relaxing! Luckily you have great people to help out.
Audrey is SOOOOO cute!
What great pictures. She has so much hair. I'm so glad everything turned out so well and you got to go home together. Those boys are going to be great big brothers.
Bud, I'm so glad Audrey recovered so quickly! She is a fighter, no doubt, and so cute. I love you all!
Thank you for sharing all of those great pictures. I'm so happy to see all of you at home! I hope things only get better from here!
LOVED all the pictures, Sarah. I am so happy for your little family. You all look fabulous. How are you feeling? I need to write you a personal e.mail, 'cause I want all the details on the c-section recovery :)
This makes me SO excited to welcome our little girl to the wonderful world of air breathing humans :)
Sending lots of love your way.
That is so precious! Congrats again! She is perfect.
Sarah, I am so glad that Audrey is home with you. She is very cute. I also want you to know that I have started up a blog for my family. Here is the address http://cjchatterley.blogspot.com/
When you get the time, you can take a look. I loved reading your blog. Take care of those sweet kids of your.
Hooray for being at home! I'm so happy for your family. Audrey is totally adorable. The boys are natural big brothers, I'm sure they will be a big help to you (most days).
That cake looks so yummy!
Audrey is darling! I'm so happy that you two are home!
Oh my goodness, what a CUTIE!!!! I love her chubby little cheeks--she is just adorable. And how cute are your boys--praying for her and bringing her stuffed animals? I'm sure that they'll protect her for many years to come :) Congrats!
Post a Comment