My due date is tomorrow. At times I'm impatient and weepy and jealous of everyone who has their baby early. Other times I'm feeling fine and ready to wait things out another week or so, thinking of last minute activities I can do with the boys and Jason, enjoying the baby move inside me, and realizing it's going to be a whole other set of challenges when I have child #3!
7 comments:
Oh...good luck Sarah! I am sure thinking of you.
How exciting! It surely won't be too long now!
We're thinking of you Sarah, and can't wait to hear from you when she makes her appearance!
Hang in there. We can't wait to hear from you after the baby comes.
I have been checking your blog morning and night waiting for your little girl. Good Luck. You can do it!
I feel for ya--good luck on the next couple days!! I was so anxious to give birth until my water broke--then I didn't want to give birth anymore!
I'm so excited for you to meet gorgeous #3 in all of her newborn glory--you're going to be a great mother of 3!!
Thinking about you, sarah! Can't wait to hear the news when little girl Henrikson makes her debut.
Love!
Post a Comment