Saturday we had a big day where we went to an outdoor concert, the chicago botanical gardens, and a childrens museum. I thought surely I would go into labor after that!
Our family at the botanical gardens
Father's day at the Henriksons. Here's all the Henrikson guys: Jason, his grandpa, his dad, and his brother Erik. (and the boys!)
Nathan and James in the cute new outfits auntie Jenna got them.
Today we went to see some horses. It was a beautiful day!
My brown eyed boy.
Nathan loves to line up his cars!
These are some cute jammies from auntie Jenna. The boys love them! It sure makes it more exciting to go to bed when they get to put on superhero pajamas!
Here's my boys and I at the outdoor kids concert we went to at Ravinia. 
Enjoying our picnic!

8 comments:
It looks like you've been having fun while playing the waiting game. Nathan looks quite different with his haircut! They are such cute boys.
We're thinking of you...
I really like Nathan's haircut!
How were you not DYING sitting outside on the ground with all this crazy heat?!?! I swear I'm melting in my 70 degree house and I'm only 6 months
What a fun weekend! You look fabulous. The boys are adorable and make great superheros!
Fun pictures! Nathan looks so cute with his new haircut!! I love the superhero jammies, how fun is that?!! Aunt Jenna sure is good to those two!
As soon as that stuff I ordered for you **ever** arrives, I've got a fun package in the works for you and the boys.. I will have to think of something for Jas though! :)
You are so GORGEOUS! Seriously. Hang in there :)
Clearly, I have a block when it comes to haircuts in your family. I didn't notice until I read the comments and then I went back and thought, "How could I not notice that??" I love it.
Bud, I know you're so anxious about going into labor and have been a major trooper. You really do look quite fantastic pregnant, so it's not the worst thing if you stay pregnant a couple of more days, giving people the joy of seeing you. :)
Hang in there Sarah! It will happen soon! You are probably having her today :)
Good for you to plan some fun activities while waiting for your little one to arrive. I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment