Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New song

I heard this song during the cool down of my workout class this week. I had to ask the instuctor (who is also a friend from BYU) what it was. I think it's so pretty! I had to remove the Allison Kraus list for now becuase it played both songs at once, then it's not so pretty. She'll be back though!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

I LOVE "the luckiest!" When we were dating, I made Scott dance with me to that song ALL THE TIME! Such a sweet, romantic song!

Sabrina said...

Excellent song!

Anonymous said...

I double love that song; it's been a fave since I heard it this spring (when my sisters came to visit and introduced me to it, like they do with all new and hip music.) Best part about it is that I actually feel like I am the Luckiest.

That's lucky.

Alicia said...

Sarah!
Fabulous song! I can't wait to share it with Shane. I love your blog!

tomwrx said...

Hey Guys. Ben Folds is great. So is a guy named Joshua Radin. Lately I've been really in to this guy from the UK named Mika. I highly recommend it. Your guy's blog is amazing. Sarah you do such a good job posting. See ya round.

Sarah H said...

Well, I've been having way too much fun thinking of songs I like and adding them to my list. Glad you all liked "the luckiest!" Thanks Tom for the recommendations.