Shes soooo cute, I love the last picture of her. And I love the Top picture of the boys by the water...and the one of the spiderweb on your camping trip. They are all little moments of awe!
So cute! She reminds me of Lauren in the last picture. And her hair is turning light! I was kind of hoping for a dark-haired grandchild! Can'tr wait to see her (and all of you).
8 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. :) Hope to see her in person sometime soon.
What a cutie!! I love those toofers :) (often referred to as "teeth")
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Great pics, bud. I used to think I saw mostly Henrikson in Audrey, but those Brown genes are really shining through now! I see a lot of you in her.
Shes soooo cute, I love the last picture of her. And I love the Top picture of the boys by the water...and the one of the spiderweb on your camping trip. They are all little moments of awe!
AWW I feel like shes growing up so fast Sarah! I miss you all so much, hope to see u soon!
Cute! She is getting so big. I love her toothy grin!
So cute! She reminds me of Lauren in the last picture. And her hair is turning light! I was kind of hoping for a dark-haired grandchild! Can'tr wait to see her (and all of you).
Post a Comment