My computer crashed and then I got sick with the flu. So not much blogging going on, but I thought I'd better post my pictures from our short trip to Utah last month or else I never will. Jason went to BYU for a some recruiting for a few days and Audrey and I tagged along. It was fabulous. We have so many wonderful memories there. It was just a big walk down memory lane.

our giant baby

our favorite hike

Audrey and her daddy

Audrey hammin' it up. She had so much fun toddling around campus. She started walking about a month ago.

I took her to story time at the Provo library. I used to always take my boys there. I have so many tender memories of them being little like Audrey. Sigh. I miss it.
5 comments:
What happy scenes. Audrey is so cute. 'Can't wait to see you all.
aww...i miss those mountains so much. such a great place to visit. we have so many awesome memories at the Y. :)
mmmm, provo. miss it so much. miss you guys, too!
Great pics, bud. Audrey has such a great smile!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Audrey is so cute! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment