Naperville has a lot of great shops. I love downtown Naperville especially. Mind you I don't have a budget to shop a lot, but I do love to wander along the riverwalk and occasionally visit some stores. My new obsession is a cupcake shop that opened up last year. It's called Sugar Monkey Cupcakes. Their cupcakes are really dense and moist--delicious!
Todays flavors:Vanilla, Chocolate, Red Velvet, Cookies and Cream, Smores, Banana Choc, Choco-Coconut, Key Lime
Also, get this, a new cloth diaper store just opened up called Comfy Bummy. I went in it the other day and they had so many cute diapers. Too bad I'm all stocked up.
I also finally got to go in The Unique Boutiqe the other day. They had lots of fun slings and cute things for babies, including this darling cupcake clip:
Yes, I am a little obsessed with cupcakes.
Also, I know someone who sells slings out of their home in Naperville. Here is the sight. It's called Slings I Love. She's having an open house Sept. 17th if anyone wants to learn more about baby wearing.

5 comments:
i am SOOO going to hit up that cupcake place!! thanks for the tip!!
You guys always do such fun things together as a family. Love the toothless picture of the boys. Very cute. ;)
Sarah! I didn't know that you're a cloth diaper kind of girl! I'm scared to start...can you ive me some guidance? Also, the Moby Wrap is waaay too hot. Any other good ones for newborns?
How adorable! Wish that store was here! Hey coming to Provo anytime, ever? Always let me know if you are!
Hi Sarah!
It's Aunt Phyllis. I saw your comment about babywearing. The International Babywearing Conference is going to be held in Rigby next year, 2010, in June. That's crazy huh? If you want to come, you're welcome to stay at my house. They have come to talk to the county commissioners a couple of times, so that's where I found out about it.
Post a Comment