I haven't developed pictures in almost two years . I'm a little overwhelmed. Anyone else have this problem and if not, what do you do with your pictures? Now that everything is digital I take a ton of pictures but they just stay digital.
i develop pictures every year because i scrapbook by year. that's about it. once i paint and i actually decorate my house, i'll prolly do it more often so i can hang them. :P
Hey Bud. I'm way behind on printing pictures, but I upload all of mine to Shutterfly and save them in albums by the month. Then, I print the ones I want every so often and just put them in order in a simple album. I remember as a kid looking in this giant trunk of pictures with no rhyme or reason. We didn't really have albums it seemed. This way, I can easily put them in an album in order and I always have a fairly current family album on my coffee table. If you don't keep up, it gets overwhelming. I haven't printed pictures since October, so I have to get to it soon. From Shutterfly, you can also make digital albums to send to family members and easily share your pictures if you don't want to print them. You can do the same from a ton of sites like snapfish or even Walgreens.
I go through and print off favorites every few months. It might help you to get one of those albums that has slots for the pictures, then you can print them out and put them in order according to date or event. Then the kids can look through them. I know you don't scrapbook, so this would be an easy way for your to have them accessible. My kids love to look at their albums.
Or you could print your blog using Blurb! Then you've got your important stories with pictures!
5 comments:
I print out my favorites... hang them... but most stay digital. I know, it's a major problem! Let me know if you come up with a fantasic solution!
i develop pictures every year because i scrapbook by year. that's about it. once i paint and i actually decorate my house, i'll prolly do it more often so i can hang them. :P
Yeah, most of mine stay digital. If I want to hang some then I print them off, but that's it.
Hey Bud. I'm way behind on printing pictures, but I upload all of mine to Shutterfly and save them in albums by the month. Then, I print the ones I want every so often and just put them in order in a simple album. I remember as a kid looking in this giant trunk of pictures with no rhyme or reason. We didn't really have albums it seemed. This way, I can easily put them in an album in order and I always have a fairly current family album on my coffee table. If you don't keep up, it gets overwhelming. I haven't printed pictures since October, so I have to get to it soon. From Shutterfly, you can also make digital albums to send to family members and easily share your pictures if you don't want to print them. You can do the same from a ton of sites like snapfish or even Walgreens.
I go through and print off favorites every few months. It might help you to get one of those albums that has slots for the pictures, then you can print them out and put them in order according to date or event. Then the kids can look through them. I know you don't scrapbook, so this would be an easy way for your to have them accessible. My kids love to look at their albums.
Or you could print your blog using Blurb! Then you've got your important stories with pictures!
Post a Comment