We had two days of beautiful spring weather this week. We had our windows open and James said "It smells like California" "Yes dear, that's fresh air" I replied. When you haven't had fresh air in your home for 4 months it's a big deal!
Leon has been dying to go outside. He has been escaping a lot.

So I gave up trying to stop him. I let him out while we were out too and he was very good. He would wander around but show up if I started calling for him. He even sat with the kids on our blanket!


James brings him back home.

Ahh fresh air! It does wonders for your mood! (Though Audrey's always happy anyway).
10 comments:
I'm glad that spring is coming, too. So, I guess our husbands saw each other at Sundance a few weeks ago for that recruiting thing. I didn't know that our hubby's worked for the same company. But it totally makes sense, becuase I know your husband works crazy hours, too. Audrey is getting so big! She has the cutest smile!
We need spring to STAY! I love that Leon was outside and stayed by you guys! He seems like such a sweet kitty!
We've had several warm spring-like days too. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, lest winter sneaks back in and ruins it.
I hear ya on the whole spring time thing! As we speak, there is snow still falling outside - man, I can't wait for spring!
And those cinnamon rolls look fantastic - I will have to try them! :)
audrey has grown soooo much!!! i said i'd come when it was warmer...
spring weather is the best!!! i cant wait for all the green to come back to chicago. im not excited to head back to bare trees and brown grass. booooo.
I just love Spring especially after a crumby winter!
it looks like you've made it through winter. i don't need to visit now;0
Hope you're out enjoying this beautiful weather. If you go to the preserve, let me know and I'll come join you!
It was beautiful wasn't it!? I wandered through Molly's blog and found yours! :)
Post a Comment