Audrey has been busy being cute and growing.
The boys have started preschool.
They go to preschool at a nearby high school where the high school students teach them. It is a great program! Look at all the doting high schoolers ready to practice teaching children.
We had a wonderful time watching the LDS worldwide general conference on the internet last weekend. We tried to make it fun for the boys by having popcorn.
And Jason requested that I make cinnamon rolls for Sunday morning.
We took two visits to the city for museum free days. On one of our visits we spent the night at a Marriot using our free yearly night. It was really fun. We went out to Gino's East for pizza. It was delicious. My critique is that their thin crust is way better than Giordano's, but Gioradano's has the upper hand on the deep dish spinach.It was really fun because we took the train in and arrived around the time the business people were coming home. We stuck out like sore thumbs with our energetic kids and our bright clothes compared to the tired workers coming home in their dark suits. It was so fun to watch people's faces as they looked at us. Most people would smile at the sight of Jason carrying our baby girl and the boys happily trailing along. I think the sight of children is a happy sight for most people, especially after a long days work!

The boys practicing with fancy glasses at our hotel.
Cuddle time at the hotel
We went to the Field Museum for our first trip. It was a blast! That is probably one of the coolest museums ever. It is funny I think that because when I was younger I thought the Field Museum was so boring. But we had a great time looking at the exhibits. We also went to the Planterium, which was fascinating. The boys liked it too since they were learning about the SOlar System that week in preschool.
Here's the boys in front of Sue, the largest and most complete T-Rex fossil ever discovered.
This past weekend we went to another favorite place: The Morton Arboretum. They had a fall festival going on, which was really fun, but the weather was a little too hot for my liking.
And, this is super fun, my sister is visiting! Horay!

8 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! I love the one of all 3 kids on your husband's lap. So cute!!
I love see your pictures of your kids. They are growing up so fast. How did you do on the first day of preschool? Ryan is loving preschool.
Fun times! Those pumpkins are really cool!
How lucky to have a visit from Auntie Marie! She's coming here soon too!
So cute! I love the cuddling with Audrey picture. And those rolls look delicious.
Hahaha, Im always laughing so hard at the things your kids say..."How much does a boat cost" Thats hilarious! I will call you about walking this week at the prarie path...probably Thurs!
1. I miss you.
2. I want a cinnamon roll.
3. A night at the Marriott? FUN!
4. You guys are really cute.
5. I miss you. oh wait, did i already say that?
How fun! Chris is jealous. We would both love to live in a place where we could take the kids into a bigger city to see a more cultured aspect of our world - as it is, we will just have to make due with small-town Idaho. That works for now. I guess. :)
What an adorable family. Your adventures give me hope that maybe I can do more!!! Also, Korinne has that same Laura Ashley Layette set Audrey has on. It is so cute!!!!
I love your blog by the way!
Post a Comment