What James has been up to:
Losing teeth:
First one:
Losing teeth:
First one:

Then the other:


The toothfairy brought him two dollars for the first tooth. We've still haven't put the second tooth under the pillow.
James asked Jason the other month if we could buy a boat. Jason said we would need a lot more money for that. James said we should just go buy some money. Last week when I asked James how much he thought the toothfairy should give him, he said "How much does a boat cost?"

6 comments:
Super cutes posts about the boys. I hope to see them sometime soon!
Of course! Just go and buy some money!!
Makes sense to me. Why didn't I think of that?? :)
Your boys are getting so big!! I can't believe it. Already losing teeth. They look like so much fun.
YAY! I love the new post and pics! So adorable Sarah! I love you all and miss you too! Hope to see you soon!
James you are so cute with your missing teeth!
Isn't it funny the ideas children have about where money comes from? It's no wonder my girls think it comes out of a machine and we can get it whenever we want it.
Post a Comment