Wednesday, October 29, 2008

tagged myself

I saw this on my cousin Sabrina's blog and I thought it was fun. One word answers, here I go.


1. Where is you cell phone...dunno
2. Where is your significant other... basketball
3. Your hair color... brown
4. Your mother... beautiful
5. Your father... thoughtful
6. Your favorite thing... babies
7. Your dream last night... tropical
8. Your dream goal... helping
9. Room you're in... kitchen
10. Your hobby... blogging
11. Your fear... death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years...warmth
13. Where were you last night... home
14. What you're not... fashionable
15. One of your wish-list items... couch
16. Where you grew up... Illinois
17. The last thing you ate...pomegranate
18. What are you wearing... workout
19. Your TV... nada
20. Your pet... someday
21. Your computer... Internet!
22. Your mood... mellow
23. Missing someone... sister
24. Your car... minivan
25. Something you"re not wearing...jewelry
26. Favorite store... GardenMarket
27. Your summer... fantastic
28. Love someone...much
29. Your favorite color... pink
30. Last time you laughed... tonight
31. Last time you cried... yesterday

please tag yourself if you liked it :)

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yay! I am glad you liked it. It's a fun one to read.

Michelle said...

Bud, you are totally fashionable - I think you always put together adorable outfits!

marie said...

beauty is alway in fashion. so is missing your sister :)