Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday!!

I feel happy this afternoon for several reasons:

***My long lost husband is coming home from a week long business trip!***
***We are having a little halloween party tonight, and the boys have chosen some things to make***
***I have internet in my home now, for me to use whenever I want on my very own computer***
***We got a new camera to replace our old broken one (Canon digital elph, we like it so far)***
***AND***

COULD SHE GET ANY CUTER? I think I will explode with her cuteness and sweetness. Today is her first day wearing a bow. I used to think she was too cute for one. Now I think it only adds to her deliciousness. I think I will buy some more. She also has cut her first two teeth, before 4 months, just like the boys.



***AND***

While hard work, the boys are so fun and continue to make me laugh. Last night after folding a huge pile of clothes they confiscated all my hangers I was about to use and built a trail of hangers from their closet down the stairs to the main floor.







8 comments:

Liz said...

That hangar trail kind of reminds me of that little game Barrel of Monkeys. The girls like to attach trails of them to light switches and the like.

Audrey sure does look cute with that darling bow! I've seensome really cute flower ones too. Just promise me you won't put those ginormous ones that are almost bigger than the babies head on poor Audrey. They are ridiculously funny. I always think...just what was that mom thinking when she thought that looked cute???

Have a fun Halloween party tonight. Our ward is having a big trunk or treat at someone's house....huge barn etc. Should be fun! Too bad I couldn't convince Ben to dress up with me. (I wanted us to dress up as Olive Oyl and Popeye. But he wouldn't do it).

Liz Johnson said...

Oh man, she is SO CUTE. SO SO SO SO CUTE.

I'm so glad your husband's back. Doesn't that just make all the difference??

Gary and Sara said...

she only gets cuter! Thomas is REALLY into hangers right now...only he uses them as a bow and arrow or Indiana Jones whip. I find them all over our house!

Michelle said...

Very cute. And it's great your boys are so creative. I love giving Ethan toys that aren't meant to be toys (ie. milk cartons)and watching him play. One of my favorite vacation memories is playing with a pack of bendy straws in the backseat on a drive to Colorado. I built so many cool things!

mamazita said...

I am not showing the hanger picture to my boys. While it was a great idea...my boys hangers are within reach and we would be cleaning them up all of the time.

Audrey does look cute! She reminds of the tiny twins...(NO I DO NOT THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A BOY)
Small and Cute and made of both of you.

marie said...

woah :) i love the positivity.

Lisa said...

Oh, I love the bow. And your boys are adorable as usual! You guys need to have lots and lots of kids, 'cause they're just too cute!

The Horton Family said...

She is VERY cute! Aren't girls so much fun! I love hangin' out with ours.