Audrey I took a quick trip out west last week. I went to Utah and visited with my grandma, went to Idaho for my cousins wedding and a reunion, and went to San Diego to visit my sister Marie. It was so much fun! Thank you Jason and family for taking care of the boys. Here are some pictures:
I can't believe how much Audrey looks like your two boys. So much so that I can't decide which one she looks more like.
Jason should know what in lieu of travel means. If he doesn't, I'll explain it to you but I figured it would be hard to explain via the web. PwC is fine, Joe is now on a lot more jobs which is good, but he is traveling a whole heck of a lot more.
6 comments:
It was so good to see you and meet adorable Audrey!
Those are great pictures!
Cute pictures! Wish we could have been there.
Oh my goodness, she is getting SO CUTE!!!! I just can't get over it. What a cutie!!
I can't believe how much Audrey looks like your two boys. So much so that I can't decide which one she looks more like.
Jason should know what in lieu of travel means. If he doesn't, I'll explain it to you but I figured it would be hard to explain via the web. PwC is fine, Joe is now on a lot more jobs which is good, but he is traveling a whole heck of a lot more.
That sounds like a busy trip! Audrey is so beautiful. I bet you enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with her!
Post a Comment