Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nathan

Two short stories:

1. Nathan went downstairs a few minutes before the rest of us this morning. When Jason came down to have breakfast, he opened the pantry door and found Nathan inside eating a chocolate bar (70% cocoa no less!)
2. Today the van became a little bit stinky for a moment while we were driving. Nathan pointed it out. I asked "Did you toot?" "I didn't" he said. "I didn't" James said. (And I promise I didn't). "Then who did?" I asked. "It was a miracle!" Nathan replied.
The Miracle Toot!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Haha. Nathan sounds like he is such a character. I guess it has been almost a year since we saw you last. He never really warmed up to us. You should come for a visit sometime. :)

Wendi said...

Hooray for miracles!

Susie O'Rourke said...

Thanks for the smile!

Michelle said...

That is one smart kid!

Alicia said...

Shane and I had a good laugh over the Miracle Toot.

hilary w said...

That is so cute. Thanks for sharing the funny stories!