Tuesday, February 19, 2008

mopping

This was such a rollercoaster, whirlwind weekend for us as we worked on buying a home. We haven't bought one yet, but we are in the process of offerings and negotiating and waiting. The anxiety of it all sent me in a cleaning frenzy (that and seeing a mouse again) so I pulled out the fridge and the stove and did a thorough cleaning behind those appliances and mopped the floor. Luckily I had two awesome helpers! It's so fun at this age because they really want to help me; in fact, James took over the mop and wouldn't give it back. My mopping session may have been a little slower than usual, but it was nice to have company, and the help.








This was a picture Jason took a month or two back. My boys usually watch TV this way.

12 comments:

Lesley said...

What sweet, snuggly boys. And helpful too!

I hope the negotiations turn out in a way you are happy with. And I hope you'll tell us all about it.

Lisa said...

Good luck with the house! That's so adorable that they watch TV like that.

I like to pretend that the space behind the fridge and stove don't exist.

Karen said...

Your boys are so cute and sweet together. I hope that happens with my kids.

So...Mickey Mouse lives with you guys??

Michelle said...

I saw an ad on Ellen the other day for this onesie you put on a baby when they're starting to roll around and crawl. It's pretty much a swiffer kind of thing. Ellen was showing it as a joke, though it really does exist and I admit I thought, hmmmmm...if I put that on Ethan, our wood floors would look really nice...

Luke said...

I'd love to hire your boys to help clean my house!!. Not only are they good workers, they'd just be too cute to watch! :)

Liz said...

Oh cute! Jared is the same way about helping. Anytime the broom or mop comes out he wants to help. He was the same way with the vacuum, until we got a new one. Now he is so scared of it, he thinks it is going to kill him (that is what he says!).

Good luck with the buying!

Susie O'Rourke said...

And I thought Bailey was good at cleaning my floors... Those are cute pictures! I hope the whirlwind calms down and everything turns out well.

Clemstock said...

I also pretend that the space behind the fridge and stove don't exist...and it works until I am fishing a toy out and realize that it has now become the grossest place on earth. Where are you guys looking to buy? We haven't talked to you forever. We actually are in the buying process in Hershey. It's such a new big world when it comes to home buying.

hilary w said...

Those pictures are so cute. I can't wait to hear about your new house! Good luck!

Karen said...

Sarah,
Just wanted you to know I tagged you. Sorry, but your it. (Look at my blog and you'll know what I mean)
Hope you are feeling good...when do you wanna have a baby shower??

~Karen

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!

Karen said...

Oh crap, its Friday...I was thinking it was Sat all day so far...well I will be the first then to wish you a Happy Bday :)