Friday, February 08, 2008

I said I'd posting something fun next so here's some old videos from Christmas (taken from my camera, so they are low quality).

The boys are actually ringing their bells and sort of singing in this one.

This one totally makes me laugh because Nathan is singing "itsy bitsy spider" and James is looking like he's dancing or autistic is something (not to be rude about autistic people, he just is doing some repetitive movements that remined me of it).

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Haha "Itsy Bitsy Spider"--it fits, right?? Your boys are adorable, it's nice to see them 'in motion', if you will. :)

Liz said...

I'm thinking the kid in the back with the Santa hat on, had more "autistic" repetative motion. Cute videos of the boys. It is always so fun to see Primary kids sing!

Karen said...

Ha Ha Ha that was so funny of James! Kids are amazing...they will do whatever they want in front of everyone...as long as all the other kids are up there with them too :)