Now that I finally posted my Hawaii pictures I have some news to share...I'm pregnant! No, no, I was already pregnant before Hawaii. I'm 11 or 12 weeks along. I've tried not to count so it goes faster. It's already gone really fast. I've already had an ultrasound to confirm that there's just one baby...which there is! We're really excited to have another baby. I kept telling Jason while we're in Hawaii, "It would be really sad to leave except that when we get back it's Thanksgiving and then it's Christmas and then we have a few more months and we will move and then we'll have a baby!"
The reason we'll move is because I'm due June 12th and our contract for this lovely house we're renting ends June 15th. So that wasn't the best timing, but things will work out. We'll have to move out a little earlier, like maybe in April.
Anyway, that's part of the reason I haven't been blogging as much these few months. I haven't been feeling too well and I've been tired. But I'm definitly having some days where I feel very good, and hopefully they will be coming all the time soon. Also, that's why I look fat in my Hawaii pictures. I'm not showing at all but I've had to eat every two hours and my exercise habits have dropped drastically! Hopefully I'll be posting more now that I'm starting to feel better.
Well, thanks for reading our happy news.
ky and kade turn 15!
4 years ago

14 comments:
I am so excited for you! (and a teensy bit jealous). Hope everything goes smoothly and that you feel better soon. What is it going to be like only having one baby at a time? You'll have to let me know.
Congratulations you guys. We will be expecting our nest bundle of joy at the beginning of May. Marissa keeps saying that she most be having twins because all of her symptoms started sooner and are worse than before. Congratulations again.
Kevin Thompson
Congratulations! That is great news! I am impressed that you braved a trip to Hawaii in your first trimester! And you do NOT look fat! You look great in your pictures! I'm glad you had fun on your trip and I really hope that you start feeling better! This pregnancy will be a breeze with only carrying one baby! :)
Congratulations! That is awesome. We are so excited we found your blog!
Dan and Mary Rae
So cool! Congrats, even though I already knew :) You look great, not even one ounce bigger at all...lucky, I totally gained 12 lbs the first month cuz I had to eat every 2 hours too! Let me know if you need anything! Karen
I've been waiting to see the official announcement on your blog. We are all so excited for the next Henrikson baby! You and Jason make the cutest children. :) I hope we can hang out soon.
I'm so excited for you. I'm 15 weeks and still feeling bad. I'm really hoping it goes away soon. Working nights isnt' helping much. In the risk that someone weird might get this, here's my e-mail address. E-mail me your e-mail address so we can talk properly ok. mmht88@yahoo.com
Marissa Thompson
Hooray--congrats!!!! That's great news!! I agree with Hilary--props for taking a vacation while feeling so crappy! But you've got great perspective--I'm sure that carrying just one will be a breeze for you.
P.S. You don't look fat.
SARAH! yay! I am so excited for you. congratulations! When I was looking at your Hawaii pictures I just kept thinking you looked hot...fat never came anywhere near my mind (and I"m totally serious). Hope you get to feeling great one of these days -- I just love that second trimester. Miss you! And good luck with all of your upcoming to-do's. LOVE!
Horray! I am so excited for you guys! Nathan and James will be ADORABLE big bros. I have to second what every one else said about your beautiful Hawaii pictures: While looking at them, I thought "I wonder if EVERYONE looks so gorgeous in Hawaii, or if it is just the Henricksons." Seriously. You look great. Hope you get to feeling great soon!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! I can't believe you went to Hawaii in the first trimester. I am glad you felt well enough to have a good time. I bet James and Nathan will be excited to have a new sibling to play with.
Congratulations! The boys get to be big brothers! And I agree with everyone else, you did NOT look fat!
Bud, I'm having jealousy issues about the amount of comments you get on your blog. Who are all these people?
Oh yeah, and congratulations. :)
Congratulations and happy pregnancy! Your cutie cute boys will make great big brothers!
Post a Comment