Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday

I just want to announce that my life is not all picnics and rose gardens. Today was a very challenging day! I've been noticing Mondays usually are. I have a long list of things to do, almost always one of which is grocery shopping, the boys are tired from the weekend, they are adjusting to just having me there, and I am adjusting to being the only parent. Poor Jason has to adjust to getting up at 5:30. Oh wait, he does that on Sundays too. Anyway, at the end of the day I asked Nathan if I was a mean mom or a nice mom today and he said in a very soft voice, "mean." I responded, "I'll be a nice mom tomorrow." I really meant it as I gave him a tight squeeze.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So were you NICE today Sarah??? JK You are the nicest mom I know!! Love ya, Karen