Thursday, May 17, 2007

Weather

James got a haircut the other night. He's trying to make a funny face here.
Cute boys in Jammies doing their silly smiles!
Jason at Starved Rock State Park, IL this past weekend. It was a Perrrrrrrfect day!
Isn't Illinois beautiful? I'm loving it again now that winter is over, or sort of over. read on.

On Monday of this week it was above 90, about 91 or 92. Right now, at 10:30 pm, it is 41. Low is 35!! It better not freeze, because we planted a ton of seeds last week that now are little delicate clover-looking things, and I know they couldn't survive a frost.
Still, it is sort of fun to have that scare. Weather is an adventure, and we definitely have weather in Chicago.

1 comment:

Karen said...

These are the cutest pictures of your boys! That was fun going to the Prarie Path with you and Candace...I love Spring here! Have a fun week and I will call you when I get back from San Diego and we will go to the quary pool in downtown Naperville! I'm taking full advantage of this awesome weather. ~Karen