James is very adamant about "helping" me with everything. Sometimes it requires more patience than I think I have! Once I let him help roll out the pie dough he wouldn't give it up. I finally had to take over by force after about 15 minutes. The crust didn't turn out perfectly, but it was made with a lot of love.
Here's the pie James helped make. We made a berry pie after my grandma's strawberry pie recipe. I liked the plain strawberry pie better but Jason likes the mixed berry. As long as there's whip cream, it's all delicious! Oh and by the way the silly look on his face is on purpose. Every time I tell him to smile he makes a funny face.
Here's James "Just paying with honey, mommy". Needless to say, he was a sticky mess afterwords because he couldn't resist drizzling the honey all over his legs.

2 comments:
ohhh my darling nephews--what an ideal childhood they are having!
Oh cute! I love little helpers!
Post a Comment