Thursday, June 17, 2010

finally...a post

I really have writer's/bloggers block since I haven't posted in so long. So I'll do a bland list with just the facts. Here's what we've been up to:

-Boys finished Kindergarten and we're all enjoying the summer.
-Jason got a new job at Northern Trust Bank in Chicago.
-I've been busy being a mother and being a doula.

Now for a few pictures:


Audrey loves to chew gum. And she actually chews it, she doesn't just swallow it.


Just chillaxin (my sister's word) with some music.


Nathan suddenly decided to use this method as a mean of communication one day. Jason and I decided we prefer it as it's much quieter. However, it didn't last long and he's back to his loud self.


Beautiful Chicago!

Nathan

The boys on their last day of Kindergarten. It was a great year! I can't believe it's over and I have 1st graders!

In front of the Field Museum.

7 comments:

Liz Smith said...

great pics! i love Chicago in the summer time!

Lisa said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again! I didn't know that you were actually a doula! I knew that you were working to that point, but I didn't know that it had happened. How awesome! And, as always, your kids are adorable :)

Susie O'Rourke said...

So happy to see a post. :)
Nathan's eyes are so striking in the second picture of him.

Hope to see you all soon.
Happy 2nd birthday to Audrey this weekend!! :)

marie said...

yeah! these sound like some great new happenings!

chicagosapps said...

Aubrey can chew gum! What a grown up kid. Hannah just barely figured it out when she was 6.

You guys are so cute!

Liz said...

I LOVE the pic of Nathan and his hungry sign. Hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys!

Emily Anne said...

so fun to get a henrikson update - can't believe the boys will be in first grade! miss you guys!

xo
em