
We've been having lots of storms here. I freaked out during the one that blew down this tree because I'm very afraid of tornadoes! It wasn't a tornado though, just high winds.

My little helper in the kitchen

For Audrey's birthday she got a pink scooter and a little bike from her daddy.


The boys went to Safety Town camp.

Leon...enjoying a good sprawl.
We got two new pets:

Nathan's hermit crab named Jr.

James' hermit crab named Peeing Pinching Peter, or PPP for short.

T-ball!! The boys are loving it!

We went to the beach in Hyde Park the other week after a visit to the Museum of Science and Industry. We didn't have beach clothes or anything but the kids still had fun!
I love summer!!
7 comments:
Our weather has been so crazy!
Hope to attend a t-ball game soon. :) It looks like you are having a great summer thus far!
She can ride a scooter and a bike?? I haven't even considered those things for Jonathan. How cool!
Looks like you've been having a nice summer so far. Audrey sure looks alot like you. Love the boys' new pets. :)
what a great start to summer! can't wait to see everyone.
PPP is the perfect name! The kids are so darling.
Hi Sarah! You don't know me but I found your blog through Elizabeth Handler. I think I may have met you at the Hope for Haiti Bazaar (I was there selling slings) but I may be thinking of someone else.
Anyway, sorry to be a random commenter/blog reader. I enjoyed looking through your posts about your kids and you birthing blog and your food blog too.
I have a community blog called Dupage Mamas (www.dupagemamas.com) where we blog about local things to do or things we want to share with other moms. It is a blog for moms in and around Dupage County (we have some writers from the city and surrounding counties) where our heart is to foster mommy-community.
Anyway, we are always looking for people to contribute to our blog and I thought it was worth asking you if you might be interested. I would be happy to talk to more about it and some of the details.
You can e-mail me at babyloveslings@gmail.com
You have a beautiful family. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks so much!
Ha-ha, I love James and Nathan's names for their new pets. And those pictures of Audrey on her birthday are beyond adorable!
Post a Comment