Easter Sunday was glorious in many ways, including the weather. We spent some time at the Arboretum with my family who was visiting.
My parents, my sister, and my little family
barefoot in the grass feels so good!
I could kiss her little face all day!
We tried really hard to get a family photo, but there's always someone who doesn't look their best....James and Nathan seem to be having a bit of a disagreement.
I must be really tired or something, because that last picture made me laugh so much! Three of you are frameable, you look so beautiful and happy. One is hiding behind a tree, and the other is giving the nastiest look--it just cracks me up. But, in all seriousness, you have the cutest family. I can tell how much you love them, and that makes me happy :)
Beautiful pictures. It looks like you all had such a good time. It's so hard to get a good family photo when you have amount of small children to work with.
THose are great pictures! I love the ones with James in the tree. The non-traditional pictures are better to me anyway. Have you ever looked at the website awkwardfamilyphotos.com. Too funny! So lovely to see your family, too. I wish I could have seen them while they were in town.
Easter weekend was glorious, and it brought us Cailyn! I thought you might like to know that while your husband was over getting a book from Michael my water broke! We watched part of the movie you left, and then when i realized it was broken we went walking around hte neighborhood and Walmart and by 3am my contractions were intense enough we got ready to go to the hospital. I will tell you the rest of the story next time I see you, but I thought you would enjoy hearing that as soon as your hubby walkd out the door I turned to Michael and told him that my water was broken...
11 comments:
I must be really tired or something, because that last picture made me laugh so much! Three of you are frameable, you look so beautiful and happy. One is hiding behind a tree, and the other is giving the nastiest look--it just cracks me up. But, in all seriousness, you have the cutest family. I can tell how much you love them, and that makes me happy :)
Love that last pic of the fam! Nathan has such a funny look on his face!
It looks and sounds like you had a lovely time with everyone there! We can't wait until this summer!
Beautiful pictures. It looks like you all had such a good time. It's so hard to get a good family photo when you have amount of small children to work with.
Haha! Wow that last picture is SO funny. You should frame it and have it out just because that's how life is sometimes.
i LOVE spring in chicago. :) how fun that your family was able to come out for easter!
I had to laugh at your last family picture too. :) At least you caught some true feelings. LOL!
THose are great pictures! I love the ones with James in the tree. The non-traditional pictures are better to me anyway. Have you ever looked at the website awkwardfamilyphotos.com. Too funny! So lovely to see your family, too. I wish I could have seen them while they were in town.
Easter weekend was glorious, and it brought us Cailyn! I thought you might like to know that while your husband was over getting a book from Michael my water broke! We watched part of the movie you left, and then when i realized it was broken we went walking around hte neighborhood and Walmart and by 3am my contractions were intense enough we got ready to go to the hospital. I will tell you the rest of the story next time I see you, but I thought you would enjoy hearing that as soon as your hubby walkd out the door I turned to Michael and told him that my water was broken...
Audrey is so photogenic, as is everyone else. Yea! babies to play with.
So beautiful!!!
Post a Comment