Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Love in the air




Last night when Nathan saw the cats sitting up on the cat tower together he said "I think Leon is Eva's husband and Eva is Leon's wife".

Then after we put Nathan to bed he decided to come down and do some artwork. He loves to draw and color. We told him to go back to bed but when he has an idea he is very stubborn. He finished his art piece and went back to bed without saying anything. This is what we discovered he made:



He's such a little lovey!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so sweet!!! I love it.

Liz Smith said...

LOL. that's hilarious!

Luke said...

Oh my goodness - TOO cute!

Jami West said...

What a sweetheart!!

Susie O'Rourke said...

That is so sweet! :) Maybe he'll be making one that says "Stephanie and Nathan" soon?!? ;)

I love reading stories about all of your kids.

RB said...

Ask Nathan if Eva and Leon should have a cat wedding - maybe he could hold it for them.