Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Jason's family. Jason's family made a delicious thanksgiving feast and we had a large gathering of the Henrikson side of the family. It was so fun!



First, the food. Here's what I contributed:

Pumpkin cheesecake

Cranberry walnut rolls

Sweet potatoes

Apple Pie. I hadn't made a pie in over a year since my cuisinart broke, but I braved making it by hand and it still turned out delicious.

James helping me whip the cream


Audrey doing her sign for "eat"

The beautiful table



Mommy and baby and doll

Audrey wasn't feeling very good so she did a lot of snuggling. She loves to snuggle with Grandpa Henrikson.
Enjoying their dinner

Grandma with Jason and boys

Audrey getting some tastes of pie from Aunt Jenna


This is Uncle Art, Jason's great uncle. He is such a fun, sweet man

Diane, Tom, and Michelle holding Audrey. We had a great time visiting and Audrey had a great time being the center of attention.

It was a great Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Liz Smith said...

im sure all your food was delicious! you are such a good cook!!! im glad you had such a great thanksgiving....ours was great too, but yours definitely looked like it was a lot more "organized" than ours was...haha. :D

Abbie said...

Audrey in that hat signing eat = the cutest thing ever!! I wish Audrey and Audrie could play.

And I'm very impressed with the food. YUM!!

Marilyn said...

Sarah, thank you for putting up all these pictures. What a wonderful Thanksgiving you all had. I'm so happy everyone could enjoy your beautiful kids. 'Can't wait to see you this weekend.

marie said...

what a great thanksgiving. i love the audrey got sooo much love for the holiday.

KT said...

Mmmm, the food looks delicious! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!