I had a coupon at Picture People so I tried to get some pictures of the kids. I didn't have a good experience. I guess that's what you should expect for a 7 minute photo shooting.
This picture is so bad it's awesome though! I especially love James' vampire teeth. He has lost 6 teeth before his 6th birthday! His 6 year old molars also grew in a few months ago.
5 comments:
Hahaha, "vampire teeth." That's funny. I looked through though, and I saw some really cute ones! You sure do have cute kids :)
I didn't think they were all that bad :) Your kids sure are cuties!!
Bud, in 7 minutes, you got about 8 times better pictures than I ever get from a professional photo session. I have given up and just have my friend who has a nice, fast camera come take pictures. I think you got some great ones! They are all looking at the camera and mostly smiling. Number 5 is my favorite.
they aren't perfect,james does need some false teeth,but the idea is there.they are really fun to look at.
That picture is AWESOME! Are you going to buy it??? Just for the memory sake. I love it!
Post a Comment