Day 1 in Vancouver: (in opposite order)

watching fireworks from out hotel room on Canada day

our hotel view

Walking...lots and lots of walking on our trip

Time at the beach at Stanley park


Biking at stanley park




Along our bikepath

Love my baby! I loved the Ergo baby carrier too. I borrowed it from my friend Michelle. I highly recommend it and plan on getting it for my next child.

Our first morning in Vancouver.
5 comments:
What a fun vacation!
it looks so pretty there!! ive been wanting to visit vancouver ever since they announced the winter olympics there next year and watching all the beautiful clips of the area there. glad you had fun!
Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see more.
Looks like you had a great vacation. How did you choose to go there?
Sarah, I've just caught up on your blog...aaahhhh, the Northwest - be still my beating heart :)
looks like a fantastic trip. I hope we'll be able to do something similar in the not-too-distant future. Let's meet up and do it together!
xo
Post a Comment