Every night when Nathan says his prayers he says "Please bless that our house won't catch on fire" The other night he added "Please bless that everyone else's house won't catch on fire"
Here's another thing he said that made me chuckle. I was looking for dinner ideas and I asked him what he wanted to eat this week. He said "Macaroni and cheese, pizza, and bacon". A kids dream!
ky and kade turn 15!
4 years ago

7 comments:
You have the cutest little kids. How sweet that he is worried about fire. I used to be terrified of that, and would sleep with my sneakers on and my stuffed animals gripped tightly in my arms so I would be ready to run, lol. Ahhhh... being a kid. Maybe when we're adults we're just too tired to worry about all that!
I just had a vision of a macaroni and cheese and bacon pizza. If anyone can pull it off, it would be you :)
I used to say that exact prayer every night as a child! What is it about fire that is so so scary to a child? I kept a Tupperware bowl next to the fish bowl just in case the house caught fire and I had to evacuate the fish!
seabata bread please
Cute sayings! His dinner sounds great, too. :)
Wow, how funny that other's were worried about fire. That wasn't one of my worries when I was a kids. I was very worried about tornadoes though.
This morning Nathan at the breakfast prayer said "And please bless that a tree won't fall on anyone".
Oh cute about the dinner items.
I wonder why he is worried about house fires? Jared will often when praying, will say thanks for being able to do something he really wanted to do that day. Kind of cute and funny.
Post a Comment