Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Visit from my sister, Marie

We visited the zoo (this is just a few days after the snow).




Ode to Marie:
You are the best sister ever! Never mind you're my only one--that only makes it better! The bond we have is so special, I can't imagine my life without you. I wish we lived by each other. Someday I hope we live in the same neighborhood, or at least same town or at least same state!! Thanks for visiting
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

You do look stunningly alike. Your comments make me so glad that I called up Dr. Barton in Boston and said "I'd really like to have another baby, but I'll be forty." (The OB's in Wheaton really harrassed me for having you at 38). Dr. Barton said "Go for it!" and a few other encouraging things. Hence, Marie. I can't imagine our family without you two.

marie said...

oohh thanks sis and momma!