I'm glad that you guys had a good easter. Can I just tell you how much I love your boys matching sweaters. Your boys look so handsome and Audrey is such a little doll. I love her chubby cheeks! And I'm glad that you found your cat. As I was reading the story, I was really hoping for a happy ending. I hope your neighbor finds her cat, too. That is so sad.
13 comments:
The kids look so cute! Wish you all could be here with us in SD. We are having so much fun.
So cute! Happy Easter to you!
So cute, bud! LOVE Audrey's Easter dress. Hope you had a nice time with Marie. I'll call you tomorrow.
cute pictures. :) happy easter
What a beautiful family!
It looks like it was a nice day. You all look GREAT!
What adorable pictures!! You sure do have a good looking family.
And I'm so glad you got your cat back! How sad and scary!!
So cute! I love the boy's vests, and the pictures of you and Audrey together!
Way cute pictures. Audrey looks so much like a Brown.
wow, that picture of Audrey with the sun on her is ADORABLE!! She's so cute :) Is good ole Naperville warming up yet? Because Ohio sure isn't.
Sarah! You are so gorgeous!
What a good looking bunch. We have to have you guys over soon when Jason is home. We miss you.
I'm glad that you guys had a good easter. Can I just tell you how much I love your boys matching sweaters. Your boys look so handsome and Audrey is such a little doll. I love her chubby cheeks! And I'm glad that you found your cat. As I was reading the story, I was really hoping for a happy ending. I hope your neighbor finds her cat, too. That is so sad.
Post a Comment