Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The latest

1---I totally trust Leon to come back home when he's out exploring. Unfortunately, neighbors keep picking him up and bringing him in their homes, assuming he is lost! Just leave my cat alone peoples! That way I won't have to put signs up every time he doesn't come back right away.

2--I hate spring. No, just kidding, but I hate this aspect of spring: Leon and Eva catching baby bunnies, scaring away ducks that have decided to lay a nest right next to our house, and me feeling responsible for all the living critters in the earth when I live with two carnivore/evil cats who like to play with little creatures.

3--I signed the boys up for T-ball. They are growing up so fast!

4--I've been pretty busy lately, thus the lack of blogging. My Internet time has mainly been spent trying to work on doula stuff. I am excited to be a doula. I really do love childbirth, and this is my way to try to help other women to have good birth experiences, unlike mine with Audrey. But, it is stressful! Being "on-call" certainly adds an element of stress to my life, especially when Jason is gone at work a lot.

5--I posted a bunch of pictures from the past month. I had some visits from family which was awesome. I wish we all lived closer.

8 comments:

Liz Smith said...

i loved all your pictures. :) wow, you and your sis look soooo much alike! (unless your twins and then im going to feel dumb:P) im sorry people keep taking your cat in. im always tempted to do that with cats that walk by but jared always tell me not to because it's prolly someone else's cat. that, and it would probably get into a fight with addie. :P

Susie O'Rourke said...

Let us know when the boys have a T-ball game--we'd love to come watch!
Thanks for sharing all of the pictures. :)

Headle said...

Sarah,
I hope you don't mind...I love reading your blog!!! You are such an adorable wife, mother and person!! You have such neat insights and your family is so cute!!

Liz Johnson said...

I love all of these posts!!! How far along are you in the doula stuff?? I'm so impressed. I am very excited to go down that road, myself. :)

Abbie said...

Now I feel so caught up on your life. Thanks for sharing!

So, I might be attending my first birth in May. I still haven't done all the DONA stuff, but I figure I'll get it done soon enough (not before the birth, but oh well). Thanks again for your help with the doula stuff.

The Horton Family said...

Um, wow. You and your sister could pass for twins. You look so much alike!

Emily Anne said...

Sarah (aka earth mother, protector of bunnies and ducks :) i loved all these posts! will you come be my doula when I have my next one?

ashley marie said...

I think that is cool that you are doing all that doula stuff -- so have you officially started? you should do a post about what you are doing and where you are in training or work and what not -- I know I wouldn't be the only one interested!