I would have hated to leave except I missed Jason. The weather here is still unpleasant, in fact, downright painful compared to the picture perfect days in California, but it's not too depressing coming back because now we're all together again.
My computer died this weekend and won't be fixed for a few weeks. I have to wait for Jason to come home in the evenings so I can use his laptop. Fortunately, he's working more normal hours now. Today I got to pick him up at 6 pm! Busy season is pretty much over, hallelujah!
Well, my words aren't really flowing so I'll just let the pictures tell of my time in San Diego.



















9 comments:
Wow! Those are some awesome pictures. It looks like you had a great time.
What a beautiful trip.
I love how the otter(?) made it into so many pictures.
You look fabulous, and it is fun to see a tiny belly making itself known. So cute.
I love your parents kitchen. And your parents look adorable in their hats in that picture with the boys.
Looks glorious!
Isn't sunny California great. We have taken the kids to the beach twice in the last week. I am going to miss the great weather here when we move to Arizona in July.
What gorgeous pictures, Sarah! I want to go visit your parents in San Diego now -- do you think they'd have me? ;)
You're looking fabulous, hardly even showing. What's the latest on your house-purchasing situation?
Love the pictures! Glad you had such a good time! We wish we could have been there in the warmth! :)
Your boys are so cute! I love their smiles! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm so jealous. I love the beach.
I love San Diego. You got some great pictures! I bet your family had so much fun with the boys! I'm glad that the weather was good for you, too. Whatta a fun trip!
What great pictures! Looks like a fabulous vacation! It was fun to learn more about you in your birthday post. BTW - you're looking great and totally small for being due in June!
Post a Comment