This recipe is from Jason's sister Jenna and it's so delicious, especially on a cold night, which we certainly had this weekend.
Saute:
1 Tbs. oil
1 pound chicken breasts, chopped
1 1/4 Cup onion
2 cloves garlic.
Add:
2 cans white beans, drained
1 can green chilies
1/2 C. chicken broth
1 Tbs minced jalapeno
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp oregano
Boil on low for 15 minutes
Stir in:
1 1/2 C. Monterrey jack cheese
1/2 C. sour cream
ky and kade turn 15!
4 years ago

3 comments:
PS Do you have any yummy recipes you want to share? I have the hardest time planning menues these days.
That looks so good! I am totally trying that! I'll have to think if I have any new/good recipes.
I'm making a avgolemeno soup today, which is a Greek lemon chicken soup. It's Will's and my favorite at "our restaurant," The Grapevine. I'm working on it now, so I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. If it's good, I'll post the recipe.
Post a Comment