Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Ultrasound Results are IN!


It's a girl!


The baby looks healthy and everything looks great. I'm so happy about that, and I'm happy to have a girl. I knew there was a reason I would get teary eyed every time I read the American Girl catalog that would come to my house. (Hey, their stories are really touching.)
Tee-hee, the Chinese calender was wrong.

15 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

Congrats!!! i'm really hoping our next one is a girl too (in a few years!)

Lesley said...

Yeah! I bet your little girl will absolutely adorable. She will be so lucky to have two big brothers, too. How exciting!

Sabrina said...

So fun! Nathan and James are going to have so much fun watching out for their little sister!

mamazita said...

yeah..congrats...cute picture by the way

Lisa said...

Hooray, a girl! I'm so excited for you!!!!

P.S. I was right, and the Chinese calendar was wrong. Hooray!! :)

Liz said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited to welcome another girl to the family! Hurray!

Wendi said...

Congratulations! That is going to be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so EXCITED Sarah! I bet you are too....i really thought it was a boy, buy "oh boy" im super excited for a niece, now I can start buying cute girl cloths, yay!

The Kelly Family said...

Sara,
I found your blog through Debbie and and Meghan's and Mary's blog. Congratulations on expecting a girl. Your little boys are so adorable, and big! I can't believe it has been that long since we were at BYU. Anyways, I was excited to find your blog and wanted to say hi. We have a blog, too. It's rjkellyfam.blogspot.com.
Congrats again.
Love,
Jen Kelly

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! Yeah! I'm so excited you are having a girl! I was hoping you were...congratulations! I get to have you a baby shower okay?? So if anyone else offers have them call me :) That is so awesome Sarah...a sweet little girl!

hilary w said...

Congratulations Sarah! A little girl will be so fun to have! I am glad that she is healthy and growing, too. It's amazing how you get so wrapped up in finding out the gender at the ultrasound that you forget what a miracle it is that she is normal! :) What great news.

ashley marie said...

hey that is so cool that you are having a girl!!! I'm already excited to see what she looks like! (she'll be cute :) !)

Anonymous said...

Sarah! yay! I am so happy for you. We must talk. Hope you find lots of cute (and on sale) pink things :)

Nursemom said...

How lucky. First two great boys and then a girl. I wanted a girl so badly but maybe next time it will be my turn.

Gary and Sara said...

YES! Sarah, I am ecstatic! Cannot wait to see her!