We moved to Utah! I think most people know that but I owe it a blog post. I truly never thought I would live in Utah besides my BYU days but here we are! Jason's job brought us here. We miss our friends and especially our family back in Illinois soooooooo much! Moving is so hard.
We are enjoying life here though. Jason likes his job, the boys like their school, and I like my daily routines taking care of the kids and running a household.
And here's a big round up of pictures from the past 2 months in pretty random order:

We had snow last week! Unbelievable since it had felt like summer then entire time we were here up until about 2 days before the snow. Now it's gone and it feels like fall.

Fall in the mountains before the snow arrived last week.



The cats are so happy here! Leon sleeping in Audrey's crib.

Eating outside on our back deck with my family. We have been eating outside as much as possible while the weather is good!

Nathan hiking up at Cecret Lake

The view from my bedroom balcony.

We've been trying to hike a lot. Every time I am up in the mountains I am happy I live here.

Baby Leon

Jason at Twin Lake

Yes I still carry her around...she's heavy! (She hikes some but it goes a lot slower when she walks)

The boys on their first day of school. We got here the night before they started school. They are such troopers to start a new school right away .

Oh how we miss Jason's family!!!! (PS on the left is Jenna's fiance Raymond! Yeay!!)

One thing I like about the boys school is we can come eat lunch with them any time.

This is on our drive out to Utah. I was worried how it would be with our pets but they did great! Eva even is enjoying watching the DVD player with the kids!

Nathan...he's quite photogenic and willing to be in pictures, so I have a lot of him.

At Temple Square



James on the other hand always makes a face when I try to take a picture. Typical James here.
(But I think he's still kind of cute!)


At Stewart Falls, near Sundance
5 comments:
Congratulations on the BIG MOVE--starting new schools, making new friends, getting settled in a new house...it's all so...NEW and you guys look like PROS! Wish it would have worked out to get together when we were both still in IL...wild...but maybe we'll meet up again someday :)
Love your family, growing so big & beautiful!!
So happy to see this post...I've been stalking your blog hoping for some pictures. AND--they are simply gorgeous!!! I can't believe your balcony view. AWESOME. Hope to visit some day... I want to see more of the house!
We miss you all very much!
Looks lke you guys are settling in and doing great!! It is soooo beautiful out there- especially after ugly Illinois! Enjoy it!
And I love that you have a Beco and still use it! We have one too that we love for Kay <3 Glad to see we can still get lots of use out of it!
Thanks again for the bike- Weston begs to go bike riding every night and has mastered two-wheels. We really, really appreciate it!
Miss you guys!! Thanks for the pictures, looks wonderful!
Sarah...
seeing these pictures of your family in the colorful fall mountains makes me nostalgic! Remember our gorgeous fall hike? i still have leaves that i gathered from that hike :) remember how tiny our boys were? makes me kind of sad!
keep posting updates here...i check in regularly to see what you're up to. miss you guys.
xoxo
uffibThank you Sarah for posting these!! I love seeing you guys out in your new home! Even though I cried the whole time viewing :-( miss you so much!
Post a Comment