Sunday, September 14, 2008

rain rain rain

Like much of the country, we've been having rain. Three days straight of it. Coincidentally I went to downtown Naperville earlier this week to take some pictures of my town, so I got some good "before" pictures. This afternoon when the rain lightened up I wanted to check out how much the river flooded and I got "after" pictures. Pretty crazy!







5 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Sarah, those are great before/after shots. Maybe I should post the before/after shots of my sunflowers from when Hanna poured on us!

Carmen said...

Those are some great pictures. I loved seeing the different in the water level. I hope you are staying dry.

chicagosapps said...

Hi Sarah, I can't find your phone number anywhere. Give me a call so we can go to the park now that it's so nice!

The Kelly Family said...

Send some of that rain our way. We're in the middle of a drought right now. I kind of miss seeing rain.

Karen said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, every singel picture of you and Audrey is so good! I wish I had some of James and I like that but you look way better than I did at postpardum!

Hope you had a ton of fun on your trip!