When I was in Idaho my cousin Brett took some pictures of Audrey and I. He did such a great job, especially considering that Audrey began screaming the moment I put her blessing dress on. When she finally stopped crying she promptly fell asleep. But he still got a lot of great ones. I just had to put them all up!
I love the fourth picture where it looks like you're going to kiss her, and she's giving you a look like "Uh, mom, PDA? There's a camera like RIGHT THERE." Hahahaha. Cracked me up.
13 comments:
very sweet pictures.
Those are really beautiful. Can't wait until we see you both in person again! :)
gorgeous -- you, Audrey and the pictures. what a treasure.
Those pictures are amazing. You both are so beautiful! She is a doll!
Those are so adorable! You both look great! I love the dress too!
She is SO amazingly cute!! You look fantastic!
I love the fourth picture where it looks like you're going to kiss her, and she's giving you a look like "Uh, mom, PDA? There's a camera like RIGHT THERE." Hahahaha. Cracked me up.
These are beautiful!! Brett did a great job! I especially love the one with Audrey's tongue sticking out!
What awesome pictures, bud. Brett is a great photographer. Those will be so wonderful to have.
Wow...those pictures are gorgeous--of both of you! They turned out great. What cute girls. :)
Absolutely radiant photo's!
What a precious little girl--those pictures are great! And you look gorgeous too, by the way!
What fantastic photos--they capture some really sweet moments.
Those are great pictures! Audrey is adorable and Sarah, you look gorgeous!!
Post a Comment