Wednesday, August 01, 2007

21 pounds, 7 oz

There's a lady in my ward whose daughter just had Quintuplets! I have been following the story on their blog and it's amazing. Check it out:
http://www.wilkinsonquints.org/
The total weight of the babies was 21 pounds 7 oz! I thought I was big because my boys weight was about 14 1/2 pounds combined. But she has quite a belly! If you click on her husbands link, Jaysons blog, there's a cool video. I made my Jason watch it and I believe he said "That's awesome, I'm jealous". I'm rethinking now, did he really say that??
Still, I don't even know these people (just know her mom) but I feel caught up in it and it was emotional watching the video. The babies are doing really well. It's quite fascinating. I'm very happy for them, but not jealous!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sarah, that video was so sweet! I can understand, sort of, how Jason felt. Not the having 5 babies at once part, but just that babies are so wonderful. It made me want another one, but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon!!