I've been meaning to write forever about all the funny things the boys do. They make me laugh every day--sometimes every minute!
Here are a few funny things they've said/done lately.
Today Nathan has been obsessed with a little bag of sand. He has always been quite materialistic and gets very attached to his toys. He always is asking for a "friend" to take with him somewhere or to nap with or to sleep with. Or he's saying he needs something soft and cuddly to hold. Like I said, today he has latched on to this little bad of sand. We got a flier in our drive way about a landscaping service, and it was attached to a bag of sand that kept it weighted. He's been holding it all day, watching the sand fall from one end of the bad to the other. We just put him to bed and he asked if he could sleep with his bag of sand! So now he's cuddled up in bed with his little bag of sand!
James has really been into Marshmallows lately. He saw some at the store and really was asking for it, so I let him get a bag. Of course all that day that's what he wanted to eat. I kept saying now so he got creative with his wording. He asked "can I have another tiny silky white monster?" I had to give into that. Nathan thought that trick might work for Hershey kisses. He asked "can I have another little mountain?" Of course, it did work.
The other day the boys were playing outside when the dog next door got loose. It's quite a small dog but it's jumpy and the boys feel nervous around "Cookie". James was on his motorcycle (big wheels) when Cookie came running after him. In all seriousness he said "no Cookie, go away, I'm not a toy!"
We've had lots of funny potty talk lately . I know someday I'll hate the potty talk, but since it's so new for us, we talk about it a lot and the boys say some funny things. Like today James made a very big boy poop and I said "Oh, look at your big poo-poo!" he said "No, it's a train" (and it was amazingly long like a train)
Whenever the boys start tooting we ask them if they need to use the potty because often a bm will follow. So now if we toot once they ask, "do you need to go to the potty?" That's a bit embarrassing. Jason was a bit gassy this afternoon and James asked "Is your bottom sick?" Okay one more. Jason for some reason told the boys the expression "dropping the kids off at the pool" for a poop. So if it's not a big long train, they talk about their kids swimming in the pool after they go potty. Gross! *but funny. Okay okay, one more. At Chili's tonight Jason took the boys to the bathroom and James ran back to me, "Mom I used the urinal!" Jason said last time he was with Nathan in a urinal there was someone else next to them and Nathan said "daddy, he's going pee pee too!" Oh my little boys are growing up! lining up in the bathroom, something I will never understand.
There's so much more but that's just off the top of my head. I'll write more later!
ky and kade turn 15!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment