Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sunday afternoon at the park

The boys often like to see who can out-adventure the other

Nathan and Audrey are quite the buddies these days




Nathan wanted me to take a picture of the boys doing "teamwork"



Thank goodness nice weather is finally here!

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

What awesome pictures of awesome kids. I especially love the one of Nathan and Audrey being "buddies"; also the "teamwork" picture. It's great to see spring has arrived, or was it summer?, even if only temporarily. Thanks, Sarahy

Lisa said...

I love these pictures!! Oh, thank goodness for warm weather. I want to play with you guys!

Susie O'Rourke said...

Adorable, as usual! Hope to see you all soon.

Jenna said...

yay! this post makes me smile!great pictures sarah! ;-)

Michelle said...

The only thing I can think of when I see pictures of Audrey is, Holy moly, she's a Brown. I mean, it's you, bud. She's a mini-you. It's crazy! Oh, and hooray for a new blog post. The weather makes such a difference, doesn't it? We will have an Arbor date soon.

Marie said...

your kids a beautiful! i love audrey's spring flower dress.

Liz Smith said...

hasn't this weather been so amazing?!!!!! ah, i love it! loved all your pictures. i've missed your blogging. :)

Jami West said...

I LOVE all these pictures. You have such beautiful children. That picture of Audrey and Nathan is so sweet!